3.05.2011

renew.

there are over 24,590 things i am not good at.
blogging being one.
this year i start over.

new school.
new city.
new direction.
new art.
new love.


this last year i honestly stepped away from wedding photography. not just stepped, i RAN. through a series of becoming completely broken from comparison i made towards other photographers and myself, i bowed out. i needed God more than ever before and didn't want to allow Him to guide my business.
then came my reality check. (habakkuk 2.4)


look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. for I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.
habakkuk 1.5


while reading this recently, i felt like God was challenging me for to be my motto for this new phase of my life. i am simply a child of the creator of the universe. nothing less. i do not know what tomorrow will look like, but i know i would not believe the work being done in my life, even if i was told.


here's a blog promising weddings, DIYs, recipes, fashion and a diary of where God is leading me through what 21 and single looks like. i still am the same girl who loves weddings, being a part of couples am so excited for my upcoming weddings this year.

here's to new art. school. city. & love for my Savior.

(march 2011. patrick michael chin.)

1 comment:

drewplaysdrums said...

This is awesome. I love reading blog posts like that. Rebirth.
Do it.